Sunday, January 18, 2009

Day 13 - Life in the Fastlane


I feel that I spend much of my life in the minivan and it seemed appropriate that I capture this photo. This was my drive to gymnastics. I left work and hurried to the car so that I could make it to Syd's TAG (Talented and Gifted) class in time to make sure that her pony was in. I'm not good with hair...but I'm still a step above Daddy.

Once Syd's class was finished, we jumped into the car and went to Shaun's basketball practice. We got home at 8:00 and hurried through supper and on to bed. I didn't have any energy left even though I still had work to do. I went to bed and got up at 1 a.m. and turned on my work laptop.

The sad part of this story is that it wasn't the only night that we had a schedule like that. And it will only get busier. Life in the fastlane!

No comments:

Post a Comment